Wednesday, March 19, 2008

In Conclusion...

So, my journey was finished. The only true hard evidence I had achieved was the picture I took of the Cyclops (which I have included in this entry). However, I also vividly remember everything that happened to me; if you believe my tales of Tiresias and the magic woman, you have even more evidence. I know M will believe me, and that's all I need.
However, when I landed back in Greece, I found some more things that could be used as evidence. I found an add for a fortune-telling place; nothing out of the ordinary, though it may prove that there was once oracles and prophets. I stopped by the city of Pylos and picked up a brochure; that city was one of the places Odysseus' son Telemachus visited. I also found a mysterious PowerPoint presentation, supposedly made by the Furies themselves hundreds of years ago (I believe there is a spell on it that allows it to change form to match current technology). I was also given a CD by a mysterious, cloaked man before I left Greece. I found that the songs represented many themes of Homer's novel, which was the basis for my journey. The last thing I included in the dossier was a commercial for Primatech Funeral Homes.
I will now hand the dossier in, along with this journal.